BEFORE YOU COME:
- Measure the area you want to put the new hot tub. You want to make sure that the tub you find is going to fit in the location you picked out.
- Measure your access path. Tubs are delivered standing on their sides. The delivery crew will need 30”-40” of clearance between gate posts, and the house and: fences, fireplaces, A/C units, etc. to get your tub where you want it.
- There’s lots to look at, so bring everyone who is going to decide on model, colors, and options.
- Take pictures to show us what your area looks like. This helps our staff to see what you want to do and where you want to put your hot tub.
- Take picture of your main electrical panel, open. We want to make sure that your panel has room to accept the needed breaker to power your new hot tub.
- If you have a tub worth trading in, take pictures of the outside cabinet and interior finish. This will help us get a better idea of what to offer you for it.